It's out there, waiting to be created.

It's out there, waiting to be created.
It's out there, waiting to be created.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Nothing Learned is nothing gained.

What separates us from the pack? Is it our style, our speech, our swagger? In the working world, our skill set can be the difference between landing a job and landing on the curb. At Danville Automotive in hardware I try to learn a different skill every day. Day one were simple tasks. Stocking the shelves, running the cash register, and other seemingly mundane tasks. But they all have a purpose, to build up on my skill set. Some skills we take for granted, like the proper way to sweep a floor. Some are fun, like operating a backhoe. But they all go towards building up the skills I may need in the future.


1 comment:

  1. Very interesting insight behind the reasons why we practice and perfect certain tasks. I am looking forward to hearing more about your achievements in the future!

    ReplyDelete