It's insane how fast time goes by. It seems like just a few weeks ago that I was scrambling around looking for a mentor. It's crazy how luck I've been to have gotten such a great mentor. Sure, Bear is not a perfect person. He has his flaws, just like every one of us. But this program has given me a new perceptive on how I go about things. No longer do I wait for opportunities to come, I go out and seize them. Everyday at Danville Auto I try to learn something new. It's very rarely exciting; usually something like how to polish a car properly. But it's still something. The point of this class was to learn new skills so that we can apply them to what we love.
I've met new people, learned new things, and slowly gotten closer to finishing my goal. It may not be obvious at the time what
No comments:
Post a Comment