My goal for iQuest this year is by March 15th, I want to design, create, and publish a patent. I will do this with help from my mentor Bear Matoza. I plan to work at his store after school on most weekdays. In order to achieve this goals I must first create a patent application to be approved by the United States Patent Office. Then I must learn the skill needed to create a prototype.
Why mid March? Because that is when the U.S. Patent laws change from fist to create, to first to file. It's a game of first come first serve. whoever turns in the idea first get credit. So its a race. I don't know if anyone has a similar idea, but the sooner I turn it in the better.
So until then I'm good. I have the idea notarized and insured, but it is still not peace of mind. Until the Patent Office says it's mine, all I can do is hope no one steals my idea. So you must be wondering what the patent is? Well, you gotta wait. Sorry, but that's how it works. Once I can share it without the fear of it being stolen, then the world will know what I helped to create.
But don't worry, I do other things at Danville Auto. We sell custom made golf carts that are really cool! You can see them out everyday on Danville Blvd. So I'll show photos of those.
Anyway,
"You gotta have goals, I learned that in rehab!"
No comments:
Post a Comment