It's out there, waiting to be created.

It's out there, waiting to be created.
It's out there, waiting to be created.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

First Semester Review

iQuest has been an extraordinary chance for myself to follow my passion. Without it I would not be able to balance my life between interning, school, and Rugby. Organization and time management have always been my largest flaws. This class taught me to better organize my time so that I can be more successful. Working at Danville Auto and Hardware has been a great experience. The people I've met, the things I've learned, I will keep with me for the rest of my life. I've learned carpentry, plumbing, welding, and machining. I can proudly tell myself that I have skill that I can use in the future. But most of all, These are skill I can use to further my greatest passion; building things. My mentor Bear is a great teacher. He has taught me so much more than rudimentary skills, he taught me how to be generous. I love iQuest, I love being able to say I have a mentor, I love knowing what I wake up for. iQuest helped me make a goal, and Bear is helping me realize it.


No comments:

Post a Comment