So this past week I created a bright yellow golf cart fo a customer, Unfortunately I lost my phone so no photos. I spent about four hours removing the entire body, replacing the new body, and rewiring the golf cart. I'm learning how to efficiently dismantle and reconstruct custom golf carts and I'm having lots of fun. Also my book is an exciting read that is focusing on how the American ideals shaped our engineering minds.
wow matt, sounds like you have a great variety of work to do! it must be fun to be able to open up the golf carts and really see exactly how everything works. i hope to hear some stories about your golf carts breaking speed records in the near future!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like a really fun project. I've always wanted to work on my own car and add things to it but it's great to start out with golf carts! I would like to see the pictures and would like to know if you are going to start any projects like that with cars.
ReplyDeleteMatt that is really awesome. It sounds pretty cool to do the work on carts you do
ReplyDelete